What’s even worse is that acne leave behind scars that serve as painful reminders even long after they gone. So are you looking for effective acne skin care products. If you desire less invasive and more affordable treatments to get rid of acne scars, there are several natural options you can try. Be diligent in your treatment approaches and you will be able to smooth your acne scars naturally over time.
1. Exfoliate. Use a gentle facial scrub to exfoliate your scarred skin. Dead skin cells will be removed from your skin’s surface so new, undamaged skin cells can take their place. With regular exfoliation, your skin will appear younger and more even in tone.
2. Remove the yolk form an egg. Whip the egg white till it becomes nice and frothy. That’s it! Your homemade acne facial mask is ready. With clean hands apply this whipped up egg white. Leave it on for about 20 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. Not only is this an effective acne cure but egg white also tightens the skin. However, those are allergic to egg should be careful of using egg white.
3. A topical herbal treatment used extensively for acne, involves the usage of garlic. This herb is known for its incredible healing properties. Crush a garlic clove and apply it on the affected part of the skin. Garlic destroys the acne bacteria and aids in soothing the skin. This topical treatment is an easy way to clear away those pimples. A paste of Patchouli and Bergamot applied on the skin, is also an excellent herbal acne remedy. It not only kills the bacteria that cause pimples, but also helps rejuvenate the skin.
4. Massage your acne scars. Employ light pressure as you use a circular motion to massage the area. This will increase circulation so blood and nutrients can reach the scarred tissue. As a result, the skin will be healthier and more ready to heal.
5. Vitamin A in egg yolk is effective in acne scar removal. To use this as a natural acne cure, you need to whip up the egg yolk. Then apply it all over the face and leave it on for 20 minutes. Wash it off with cold water. According to critics of this method there is a possibility of catching salmonella from egg yolk. Do some research before resorting to this method of acne treatment.
6. Horseradish pastes reduce the redness associated with Acne. This paste can be easily made at home. Use milk and ground horseradish, to make a paste and then apply it liberally on the affected area. Let it remain on the skin for 10-15 minutes and then rinse it off. It will definitely help improve the skin.
7. Use a skin lightening cream on your acne scars. Acne scars often feature darker pigmentation than the rest of your skin. With regular application, bleaching creams will lighten their appearance so they better blend in with the surrounding area.