What Causes Eczema There are many causes of eczema. There are different things such and dust which create allergic reactions. But for me, the fundamental reason why you suffer with eczema is that you have a weak immune system which needs to be strengthened so it can fight off all manner of diseases including eczema.
If you develop a stronger immune system your body will be able to self heal itself from colds, flu, eczema and all manner of other diseases.
To develop a stronger immune system you need to eliminate all the bad foods and include more of the goods foods.
The bad foods do not deliver much nutrients to the cells. They do not nourish the body and actually can cause you to become overweight.
The good foods cleanse, rejuvenate and nourish the body cells from the inside out. You feel different from within when you eat the right sort of food.
Here is a list of the good foods you should include in your Eczema Diet.
#1 – What Causes Eczema List of Good Foods
To develop your immune system you should eliminate foods that put a burden on your body and bring little nutrition.
The first thing to do is to give up all white flour and foods that contain it. Foods such as cookies, white bread, cakes, etc. When flour lands in the stomach it turns to a sticky paste and is slow to digest. This creates an extra burden on your digestive system.
#2 – The second thing you can do to strengthen your immune system is to eat approximately three cups of bean sprouts with your meals each day. There are various varieties. The most popular ones are Alfalfa and Mung beans. Sprouts are very high in enzymes, vitamins and minerals. They detoxify the body and delivery healthy nutrients to body that suffers with eczema.
#3 – The next thing you should do is to introduce essential fatty acids into your diet on a daily basis. Foods high in essential fatty acids include Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Avocado and Flax seed. Essential Fatty Acid lubricate the body, the skin and the internal organs. This is great for eczema skin.
#4 – The next thing you can do is to drink organic vegetable juice on a daily basis. Raw juice detoxifies the body eliminating toxins and waste products efficiently. Your juice might contain spinach, ginger, cucumber, celery and bean sprouts. Raw juices whether fruit or vegetable are digested by the system within twenty minutes and delivers much needed nutrients.
#5 – Finally, you should introduce more quality foods into your diet. The best foods are 100% raw foods. One meal per day should consist of at least 65% raw ingredients. So 35% could be a piece of grilled chicken. The other 65% can consist of a large salad, vegetables, bean sprouts and seeds. This represents a nutritious and beneficial meal.
There are many causes of eczema. But if you have a strong immune system you will be able to self heal from within without having to rely totally on creams, potions and ointments. By introducing a few new routines into lifestyle you will create a stronger more powerful immune system and heal yourself from a large array of ailments.